Avène XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil is a very gentle soap free cleansing base that gently cleanses the skin and protects it against the drying effects of water. It soothes itching sensations caused by skin dryness.
The formula of XeraCalm A.D Cleansing Oil was created using a minimum number of ingredients:
- A very gentle soap free cleansing base cleanses the skin and protects it against the drying effects of water
- The I-Modulia complex, result of 12 years of scientific development, reduces itching sensations and soothes redness caused by skin dryness
- Cer-Omega, lipids which resemble those found in the skin, helps to repair, nourish and strengthen the skin’s protective film, giving the skin better resistance against external aggressions
• Very rich in our Thermal Spring Water for its soothing and softening properties
• Very gentle soap free cleansing base
• Protects the skin against drying effects of water**
• Reduces itching sensations^
• Helps to hydrate, nourish and leave a protective film on the skin**
• Protects the skin and the cutaneous microbiome
• Very good cutaneous tolerance^ - does not sting the eyes
• Very good gynaecological tolerance^
• Physiological pH
• Suitable for, babies, children and adults
• Suitable for use even during flare-ups
• Formulated with minimum ingredients for better tolerance – 86% of ingredients from natural origin
• Clean formula: PEG-free, sulfate free
• Formulated to minimise the risk of allergic reaction – non-comedogenic
• Fragrance free, soap free
*Evaluation of the moisturizing effect over 24 hours compared to an untreated control area after single application on 22 subjects.
^Tolerance and efficacy study on 55 subjects (adults, children, infants) under dermatological and pediatric control. 1 to 2 applications/day for 3 weeks. Evaluation of the pruritus after 3 weeks.